|Published quarterly from 1953 - 1955|
Everglades Natural History was published by the former Everglades Natural History Association, a non-profit society established under charter in 1951 to further interest in and understanding of the natural and historic and scientific values of the Everglades National Park. The magazine was published quarterly from March 1953 until 1955. The FIU Libraries holds a nearly complete run (thanks to the donation of numerous issues of the journal by Fairchild Tropical Garden). As a public service to the Everglades community, we are making available digital reproductions of all the Library's holdings for this journal through the Everglades Digital Library on the World Wide Web.
Any reader holding additional issues of Everglades Natural History is welcome to contribute digital versions of their holdings to the Everglades Digital Library. We will gladly arrange to catalog and provide access to additional issues as available. Please contact the Project Director, Everglades Information Network & Digital Library, for inqueries or more information.
Copyright © 1998 FIU Libraries. All rights reserved.