BACK TO MENU 1. When you write your HTML, try to keep your information on one screen in "Notepad". It gets very confusing when you have information outside of the screen. I always try to keep my information on one screen. Try to make that a habit.
2. The best way to learn and get good at HTML is to make pages. The more pages you make, the more experience you'll have, and that's what will make you good. You'll learn tricks and shortcuts that cannot be properly explained.
3. PUT THOUGHT AND EFFORT INTO YOUR PAGES.
4. If you type this: <!---hide (whatever you want to write) -->, you can write notes or warnings to yourself or others in the "View Document Source".
- Check out a well thought-out page. HERE!
- Check out a sloppy page. HERE!