|See what's happened when Microsoft developers get really boredÍ
Try this (amazing)
Word's 97 Hidden Game
1. Open a new document
2. Type Blue
3. Select word
4. Go to Format, then Font
5. Choose Font Style: Bold, Color: Blue
6. Type a space after the word "Blue"
7. Go to Help, then About Microsoft word
8. Ctrl-Shift-left-click on the word icon
9. Use Z for left flipper, M for right flipper, and Escape to exit
10. Move over Pinball Wizard!
Word's 97 Thesaurus
Open a new document in Word.
Type "I'd like to see you naked" (without the quotes).
Highlight the entire sentence you just typed.
Click "Tools"; "Language"; "Thesaurus" (or hit shift-F7 to
See what the response to the line should be...